Problem Connection Problem in the Oscaro WTCR Raceroom Server.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Matias Polidoro, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Matias Polidoro

Matias Polidoro New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys!
    In the last Esport Oscaro WTCR Championship I had connection problem in the WTCR Raceroom servers.

Robert suggested me to enter at this forum to consult the connection problem.
    As I told to Robert, the problem is that while I am driving in the WTCR Raceroom server alone, with no drivers, It works perfectly, but when there is more than one driver, It works correct but suddenly the connection gets lost and kick me of the server. I thouth It was my typical connection problem, but It became more constat even in Race mode.
    In Race mode the connection gets lost ALWAYS in the 3rd or 4th corner. And in practice or qualify mode it get lost indefinitely.
    Again I thouth It was my problem for being here in Argentina and the problem to "upload" information to the Europe servers. But I entered to the Raceroom open server, the one that is always with the Silhouette series, and It always works perfectly, I never had connection problem with more or less 25 drivers racing. That is what surprises me, in the Silhouette series server I never have problem, but with the Oscaro WTCR one I have that problem AlWAYS.
    Also I tried with other games as Asseto Corsa and Battlefied and I did not have any problem.

Thank you very much!

Matias.