CSL Elite LC Pedals Won't work in game!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Potterp81, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Potterp81

Potterp81 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi guys im new to al this pc gaming and raceroom is my 1st game. ive come from ps4 with my fanatec csl elite wheel and lc pedals.
    i have updated all drivers etc on both devices and have them connected seperatly via usb to pc but when in game the pedals dont seem to work or it just revs like crazy.
    on the calibration screen out of game in desktop they all work perfectly.
    can anyone help or advise me please, thank you.

2. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Ive had mine rev like crazy numerous times, touch the throttle and it drops to normal. Did you calibrate ingame?
    Also have you tried with the wheel and pedals combined?

3. Potterp81

Potterp81 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi I haven' calibrated in game as new to it.....how do you do that exactly? It still works perfectly on ps4 but still can't get it to work on raceroom. How have you connected your pedals and wheel to pc aswell?

4. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Not so much calibrate in game but go to the controller menu and go through the pedal ranges, Fana v2 and csr elite pedals both connected independantly by usb.

5. Eddie Ellis

Eddie Ellis Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I have a controlset file that you can put in the game for this. First you have to delete the default profile from raceroom. It's located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\GameData\ControlSet

You have to use separate pedals in the driver, but have the pedals run through the wheelbase.
    replace the one in C:\Users\Bubba\Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\ControlSet with this one.

I use 048 for sens in the wheel, FF063, and 020 Brf.
    in car settings are set to 540 degrees and 14 rack on most cars.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  6. Mark Motherway

Mark Motherway New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am new to Race Room and was going to try it out but the pedals just do not respond. The throttle is at max. I have a Fanatec Elite PS4 and LC pedals. I've connected the box and pedals via USB to the PC and the Fanatec control panel recognises the wheel and pedals. Also works fine on the PS4. I have the latest versions of drivers installed and have tried the config file from above.

Any help would be great as I'd like to move into PC racing.

Thanks

7. Mark Motherway

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    OK got the pedals working by going to the primary settings and double clicking the accelerator setting and then pressing the accelerator pedal, did the same for the brake. Now the throttle works, just can't get the car to move now....

8. Mark Motherway

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    well it's working and I'm racing. Had to do the same config for the clutch pedal and then it was ok. So it's just fun now....:)