Resolved CSW V2 no longer recognised

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von AnToN_CheZ, 9. November 2017.

1. AnToN_CheZ

AnToN_CheZ New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,

Have a problem with recognition of my wheel. Had Raceroom running maybe a week ago, no dramas, even finally sorted the 'missing devices' notification when entering garage menu, and now a week later I don't have a wheel AT ALL. It shows nothing in devices, at all, I am unable to bind any function, steering, throttle, nothing.

I have deleted the documents folder, and since that did nothing, completely uninstalled and manually deleted any folders for Raceroom that remained after the uninstall. Still nothing. I have mouse and keyboard and that's it. Very very strange. I have the Fall Creators Update installed now for Windows 10 but I am pretty sure I had that already the last time I raced and had zero problems. AMS works perfectly, just had an hour practice prior to booting R3E.

Any ideas anyone? I basically cannot use Raceroom at all now.

UPDATE: I JUST realised to check something in Steam Big Picture mode, as I have a fightstick set up in there. Unchecked all the PS4/Xbox/Generic controller support boxes and now the wheel is recognised. It is a real pain that. I must have checked the box over the weekend and forgot to remove it as it does cause problems with so much hardware connected. All solved :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 9. November 2017