Problem Dedicated Server Do not create Report

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von Baltazar Lima, 13. Juli 2016.

1. Baltazar Lima

Baltazar Lima New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi there,

We have raced for 60min in DTM 2015, 20 Cars on track, and in the end we have no Report in the Dedicated Server.
    Shows this error in thr CMD Window:

[​IMG]

It happens two times.
    Only thing different on the Server Configuration is the "Non Ready Start Delay" 10 sec.
    We have the replay problem too.

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2.411 / 0 / -0
    But doe it work normally or does it show some faulty behaviour?

3. Baltazar Lima

Baltazar Lima New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The only thing that is not normal is the faulty Replay, but i think it's because of the new feature "Non Ready Start Delay" 10 sec.
    Next Monday will be racing again and i will turn off this feature.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. V8Olli

V8Olli Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    I can confirm this, we already had this problem twice. It seems to be related to the number of drivers on the server. In our test races on tuesday (Suzuka, Touring Classics + DTM 1992, somewhere around 20 drivers), the logs were created correctly. Today, in our league race (same track and cars, but with a full grid of 36 drivers), we also got the error message - and no logs. Exactly the same happened last week with the BMW M1 in Zolder (tuesday: 18 drivers, friday: 29 drivers). We also have the "Non Ready Start Delay" enabled (at 20 seconds), yet this can't be the sole reason since we had no problems in the test races.
    I hope the developers will find a solution soon, because it is really annoying and time consuming to reconstruct the results from the replay after each race.:(
    If there is anything we can do to help with locating the problem, please let us know.

Thanks

Olli

5. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2.411 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like the missing logs are caused by grids bigger than innitially designated (although that wouldn't apply to Baltazars case)... I notified the devs, if there's anything they need from you guys they'll contact you here.

The replay issue is known and being fixed asap. At least in the spectator/broadcaster mode it looks like it's working as intended.

6. Baltazar Lima

Baltazar Lima New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the aswers.
    Monday i will disable the "Non Ready Start Delay" feature and see if anything changes.