Problem Dedicated Server Issues (all green buttons)

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by CA_Alex-Everitt_29, Sep 10, 2020.

1. CA_Alex-Everitt_29

CA_Alex-Everitt_29 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am encountering an issue with the dedicated servers where when I select any of the green buttons (predominantly; importing grid positions from previous session, and weight manager) the window is not loading, just a black screen, and I cannot exit, have to reload localhost. But, other servers load the previous sessions no problem. This happened in a race last week, so I deleted the server and created a new one, appeared to fix it, until after race 1 finished yesterday, did the same thing again.

This video shows what's going on: https:// youtu.be/ c4fwUwBLEp4

Looking at Inspect > Console - there is the following 'Source Map Error: error: request failed with status 404'

I have tried:
    • Reloading the whole dedicated Server software
    • Creating a new server (but can't do this on the night because each server has different results data)

My league (XTCR by Exiled) has dedicated the last few seasons to creating new ballast and grid orders after races, and it's always worked fine - but because of this issue we had to waste an extra 10-15 minutes manually sorting the grids and ballast. I am no expert with servers, someone else set this up for me and I just host the races and update Steam where and when needed.

Any suggestions/fixes please?