Default Values

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rhino_WJB, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Rhino_WJB

Rhino_WJB Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Is there any way to reset all values (controller profiles, graphics options, basically everything selectable within the menus) to the default setting?

Cannot see an option in the menus, so I figure it's down to deleting a "profile" from the file structure somewhere.

I just want the default values for everything, and go from there. I've recently changed my PC and wheel, so I want to start fresh with the settings.

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    If you delete this folder C:\Users\abc\Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience all the settings will be wiped and default files re-created.

3. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    I dont believe you can do this from within the game. It may be a design decision so you dont accidentally delete all of your settings.

You can delete your controller profiles, graphics settings, audio settings, etc. from your desktop though.

To do this, navigate to the folder: my documents/my games/SimBin/RaceRoom Racing Experience/user data. From here, simply delete the "graphics_options.xml", "audio_options.xml" or go to the folder 'Control Set' to delete your controller profile.

Please note, this will completely delete all your in game settings. So make a backup if you want to go back to them at some point.

Edit: Ninja'd... :p

4. Rhino_WJB

Rhino_WJB Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Awesome, thanks guys.