Question degrees of rotation

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Surge, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Surge

Surge New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Drove the scirocco recently and it had 1116 degrees of rotation in the carsetup screen. I thought that was super high. Also I couldn't get the real wheel and the on screen wheel to be in sync. I have it set to match and it didn't match. I tried custom but that only goes up to 1080. Then today I saw the Zonda has even more degrees. It was at 1156 in the setup screen. No way that's right?? Did something change? I disabled wheel and hands on screen and just found something that seemed close to what I think it should be but it seems like something is off... Any changes I missed?

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Are you running a tweaked wheel file ,
    What happens when you click the default tab for rotation/ lock

Andi

3. Surge

Surge New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I clicked the default/reset in car setup but nothing changed. I normally don't change those settings. I just look at what the rotation should be and match it in the Moza Pithouse software and leave the ingame wheel/hands set to match setup. That has worked until last week.

I don't think I have a tweaked wheel file. Months ago when I first got the wheel there were some issues with it losing ffb the second time you leave the pits etc. I may have messed with a setting or two back then as suggested elsewhere on the forums but this issue is new since last week.

I don't remember where that file is or what the stock settings should be nowadays.

4. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    What issue? So far you talked about only two cars and they did have a very high steering range before.

What happens if you use a car you're familiar with and that has normal steering range (like 500-700 degrees)?

5. Surge

Surge New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I turned Match Setup and show wheel+hands back on last night for the GT3 Ferrari and it works correctly for that car.