Direct Drive Wheels Released Shortly

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by William Richardson, Jan 2, 2020.

1. William Richardson

William Richardson Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Simagic Dynamic is about to release two direct drive wheels shortly. One 15nm and the other 10nm, the M10 10nm complete package is rumored to be about $900 us. The 15 nm version, your guess would be as good as mine. Anyway below is a link to their site and unboxing/testing videos of the M10 10nm version, thought some many find it interesting.

Simagic Facebook

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  2. nolive721

nolive721 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
  3. William Richardson

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    The one video makes reference to china entering the market, but the fanatec products I have bought in the past have all been made in china. But I guess the company is not based in china, their products are just manufactured in china. I have never tried them, but some pretty decent pedals come out of china as well, along with sequential shifters and other various sim racing products.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  4. William Richardson

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    According to the reviewer below, the 10nm base + wireless wheel package will be less than $900.00 us and the wheel base alone will be less than $600.00 us.

Simagic Facebook

Below is a photo of the quick release, so people can add what ever wheel they like to the base. Near as I can tell, the quick release will be about $60.00 us ( I saw it on a resellers site for $65.00 us )

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020