Discount on the Group 4 M1?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Supernovae, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Supernovae

Supernovae New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Typically in this game, if you have one version of the car, you get the same model in other classes for the cost of the livery, correct? I did this with the E30 M3 in both Touring Classics and DTM 1992 over the Black Friday sale, and now that the M1 has another variant, I thought it would be the same deal given that I have the M1 Procar. I have a green 50% off on the store page for it. Is this the extent of the discount? (not trying to sound like a cheapskate, just trying to understand the system). I also have the 2019 Golf TCR, but have a yellow 50% off button on the 2018 version. Why is this discount different from the M1?

Sorry if this is long winded or sounds like I'm trying to avoid paying S3 for the new content, that is not my intent at all.

2. keanos

keanos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    afaik It depends on how much difference is between the cars, the two golfs f.e are the same cars. So you only pay once for the car and second for new liveries, also with all the BMW Z4 GT3. But the Two M1 are different cars, like the "old" Porsche 911 GT3 and the new Porsche 911 GT3.