Problem DLC purchased from steam does not show up in the game

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by intruder600, Dec 3, 2016.

1. intruder600

intruder600 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    I just purchased the DTM 1992 and WTCC2015 DLC's at steam. Downloaded and installed.
    No cars or tracks from these 2 show up in the game. Game was at initial install state with the default tracks and cars before that. And still those were the only ones showing up.
    I looked at some Sector3 forums. One post suggested the "Delete Local Content" inside steam and then download everything again. I did that and downloaded 25GB again.
    Still cant see those new cars and tracks I purchased.
    Can you help?
    Regards,
    Cengiz

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    So when you start the game and go to the single race setup menu where you can chose the car and track non of the content you purchased is visible/unlocked in the selection?

Usually when you buy a Steam DLC the content automatically unlocks. It might take a while till that purchase is registered, but usually not longer than a few minutes, rarely some hours.
    If it didn't unlock the content after more than a day I'd recommend you to contact the helpdesk here: http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/
    Describe what happened and mention your Steam name, RR name and e-mail address you used to register and they will make sure you get the DLCs unlocked.

Good luck

Christian

3. henriqueyan

henriqueyan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same here. Purchased the DTM 1992 and ADAC GT Masters 2016. Appears "Instaled" on my library but not in game.

4. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,

The DLC's don't appear as a separate addon or additional content. If you have the DLC purchased, after loggin in with that steam account the associated content will be unlocked (aka no longer highlighted purple in the car/track selection menus).

Can you guys confirm whether the content you have bought as DLC is accessible in game? If they're not please submit a ticket at our helpdesk so we can see what went wrong and sort it out for you asap.

Helpdesk: http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/

5. intruder600

intruder600 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Merhaba Sonat,
    I was already aware that DLC content would be changing from purple color to normal. But they didn't.
    It took like 6 hours for the game to see the color change. I mean I checked continuosly and at about 5-6 hours they were available. But guess what they were not playable. Whenever I chose the new content (DLC car + DLC Track OR default car + DLC Track OR DLC car + default Track) I would get the infamous 20103 content server error. I could only play the default car + default Track choices.
    Anyway after 24 hours (eat, drink, sleep, play A/C or PCars or iracing) the 20103 error went away too. And now I am able to enjoy the content. Pıty all of Saturday was wasted, but I got to run the '92 cars on Sunday no problems.
    Either your servers sync to my purchases in 24 hours or they were overly busy.
    Anyway, I think patience does the trick, although it's not nice pay and not be able to play instantly.
    Memleketten Selamlar,
    Cengiz

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. henriqueyan

henriqueyan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys mine changed color to normal, now I can drive the DLC cars, thanks for the fast solution