Problem Doesn't set fuel correctly when a race starts (always set to 50L)

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by torri_tz, Oct 31, 2017.

1. torri_tz

torri_tz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys!
    Today my problem is about the fuel when I do the setup.
    At free practice and Q1 (when there are different quali sessions) I set the fuel to a value and I go out from pit lane with that value. But after Q1 doesn't matter the value you have set, it's always 50L when you take the car.
    It is impossible to run 20-30 lap races without refuelling.

Kitsune, please. Save me!

Regards.

2. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    You need to save the "new" set up as you have modified the one that was loaded. There will be a line of text in red telling you that the changes have to be saved, or words to that effect.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. torri_tz

torri_tz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Paul.
    Yes, I know. That's not the problem exactly.
    One of them is that if you save the setup you could load it after, p.e. during the session, right? Well but it doesn't happen with me. Moreover, you save it and go inmediately to load it in the saved setups window (where appears all circuits and in each one all cars with setups saved) AND IT ISN'T!!

Other issue.
    When I'm in Q1, or Q2... my pit stops presets suddenly dissapear. All are gone. And it's unuseful make new ones because you make them, go to the track and they aren't in boxes menu. You go back to the garage, click on preconfigured pit stops and there's nothing.

Maybe the problem is if the online connection fails (no matter if it is only during a few seconds), the game doesn't load the presets and configurations.
    In fact, sometimes my basic configuration (controls, sound, HUD.. ) dissapear and I have the default one. It's very strange because the configuration parameters are stored in my pc, I don't need to download them.

And finally I suspect that the car setup saved before go to race (and sometimes in qualifying sessions) is not really applied. I will explain.
    Several days ago I was with the RS5 DTM at Laguna Seca. Default preset has a too long gearbox, so you have to set the gears shorter (if not, you don't need the 6th gear). I did the free practice and Q1 with the setups I wanted (the fuel too). But in Q2 I see that the fuel quantity when I go to track was always 50L and suddenly my car doesn't reach 6th gear at the main straight (when in free practice I sometimes reach the rev. limiter).

If you read all, god bless you and please help!

4. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    I think the first thing would be to verify your game cache.
    Once that is confirmed can you please run a session again.
    If you still have the same problem please attach the MWTransport and the Game logs.
    You will find them in My Documents/My Games/Simbin/RaceRoom Racing Experience/UserData/Log.
    Just need the last ones.