Question DQ's

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nash Bobo, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Nash Bobo

Nash Bobo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    No, this is not about Dairy Queen. How can you tell why you were disqualified out of a race in multiplayer?

Thanks
    "Nash"

2. CaptainCoffee

CaptainCoffee Esports Manager Beta tester

Ratings:
    +204 / 0 / -0
    Usually it happens when you reach the incident limits or didn't serve a drive through penalty in time

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    What are incident limits (how many etc)? Were does it give you the reason?

"Nash"

4. CaptainCoffee

Ratings:
    +204 / 0 / -0
    The limit is decided by the server. When you join a multiplayer server and you get an incident (i.e. going off track, hitting another vehicle) it should show up on the left side of the screen

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Captaincoffee, I mean how many times off the track, running in the back of cars, warnings on the left side etc before the servers take you out of the game? 1,5,10, etc warnings before the computers take you out of the game (like in a 10 min. race). Are they only going to warn you once and the second violation and you are gone?

Thanks for writing

"Nash"

6. sickflag

sickflag New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    @Nash Bobo In ranked servers the incident limits is 40, going off track will cost you 1 point and contact with other cars is 4 points.

7. CaptainCoffee

Ratings:
    +204 / 0 / -0
    Whenever an incident happens you're involved in, the warning will be shown on the left side each time with the number of current incidents. If there's a maximum amount of incidents, it will be shown as current/max, otherwise only current is shown.

8. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for writing Captaincoffee. I do unranked in multiplayer, AI and leaderboard. I have seen the warnings in the left corner (blue for move over,yellow, gray & black for cutting the track,) but they do not stay up long to read. All you are is involved? (someone rear ends you, forces you off the track trying to avoid a accident, etc) and you are penalized in the game? I have never seen number of current incidents, maximum amount of incidents, etc in the left corner. Trying to learn as much as I can about penalty system at RRE. Anything on if you leave the game before the finish? Can you and others add more like is there any thing written in rules etc and were can I read more about it.

Thanks again

"Nash"

9. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Is the DQ rules the same in Ranked and unRanked? Sickflag said's 40 points to be DQed in Ranked. You really got to be bad to collect 40 points at that rate. If there is a counter on incidents, I don't see it. Were are the Guru's (leading us from darkest into the light) like J-F Chardon and other developers on this question? Hope they can help me/and maybe others out to understand the penalty system of RRE's multiplayer (ranked & unranked) game so I know what not to do. I was just on the track going a long with a car behind me in a 15 min race at RRR and about 5 mins left. No drive though's ect. Maybe blue flag. My time is about equal to his etc. We are just racing for position Then the game takes me back to this screen. I have learned a lot from you guys, don't let me down now.

Thanks
    "Nash"

screen.jpg

10. BeefMcQueen

BeefMcQueen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    Hi Nash, just a guess, but have a look in raceroom's "gameplay settings" and set "In Game Overlays" to "All", or "Essentials only". You then should be kept informed by the game on incident points or slowdowns as a message on your screen. Maybe you set that to "none" accidentally?

Oli

11. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Oli, I was using Otterhud. I had turned RR's Hud stuff off. So I turned RR's Hud display on and went into Multiplayer. Incidents and flags were showing up in the left corner. Stayed out of everybody way. When I got to 30 of 30 incidents running off track etc, (just had ten to many pints and Jamson) it said I was disqualified and it threw me out. So as I understand it, Otterhud does not display incidents counts as I know it, just flags. but RR's Hud will show counts and flags. Can you or others add to this to learn?

Thanks for your help Oli,

"Nash"

12. Carlos Barros

Carlos Barros Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    When you drive never drink. Heineken.