Driving View Reset

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mkel1966, Jul 20, 2021.

1. mkel1966

mkel1966 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone,, I finally invested fully in this game and playing more after the ffb updates. Really enjoying this game.
    Is there a way to reset the driving views? I don't know what I did but all my driving views when activated is looking up in the sky. I have my cameras(up,down,left,right,backward,forward,zoom in/out) assigned. Also did verify file integrity but no luck.

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    You should be able to reset the view in calibration mode in the graphics options menu while out on track.

3. Zziggy

Zziggy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    In the old layout there was a key binding for reset view position (I placed it on NUM 5, up and down on NUM 2 and 8, and front to back on NUM 4 and 6). Not sure if it is still working.

4. BeefMcQueen

BeefMcQueen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    That key binding still exists: it's called 'cockpit perspective shift reset' it not only resets the perspective shift in case you changed it, it also reverts back to the default seat position if I remember right.
    If none of the suggestions above helps, try deleting your graphics_options.xml located in documents/mygames/simbin/raceroom racing experience/userdata

Oli

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. mkel1966

mkel1966 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I went the harder way of uninstall/reinstall last night. I'll make sure to take notes of your suggestions in case it happens again. Thank you for the replies.

• Like Like x 1