Problem DRS and PTP

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Munty, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Munty

Munty New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Could these two functions be combined? We're having to use two inputs (which are always in short supply) when one would do. DRS and PTP do thee same thing in a different way and I can't think of any situation where both have been fitted to the same vehicle?? There are a lot of buttons that could be doubled up, you should be able to use the same button for a driving function and a menu function. (bad example but you get my point)

Also, changeable wheels are getting more popular, of course they're not all the same. I have two here which are completely different. I use one for GT3 type cars and the other for TTRS type cars. One has far fewer buttons than the other and nothing is in the same place, so button 4 on wheel one doesn't make any sense on wheel 2. Could we please have the functionality for multiple wheel detection and have an option in the pre race setup screen for wheel selection?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +397 / 0 / -0
    It used to be like that until a couple months ago but with the introduction of the 2020 dtm cars that had to be changed as those cars have both p2p and drs and you obviously wouldnt want to be forced to always use both at the same time

3. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    In this case, you should duplicate your controller profile and switch to the other one whenever you change your steering wheel.

4. pierredietze

pierredietze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    Exactly what I do. This is my wall:
    1.jpg

and this is a part of my controler options in RRRE:

Bild11.jpg
    Every wheel has its own profile, to switch the profile takes only a couple of seconds.

• Like Like x 1