Bug dtm 2016 leaderboard

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by wozdecky, Nov 17, 2016.

1. wozdecky

wozdecky Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    hi,
    I've drive today dtm 2016 and must say that it is great. Very smooth, much more precise, very sensitive overall, smoother gear box, more sensitive brakes, much more handle.
    great job!!!
    But, I drove Zandvoort, Chang D and brands hatch. Times are very good but times wasn't recorded on leaderboard.
    When you will have time, check it.

Thx,

2. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Sometimes the leaderboards are a bit slow to update, so you may not see your time posted for a few hours.

I'll take a look at this however and see if I can spot anything wrong with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. wozdecky

wozdecky Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Thx,

Guys You are great.

4. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    @wozdecky, would you mind taking the DTM 16 cars you were trying earlier, and trying to set a leaderboard time at some other track?

I just tried the DTM 16 BMW at Zandvoort and Hungaroring and the time seemed to record just fine. You should be able to see my name here.

Perhaps the servers were just slow to record your time earlier. If they still are not being recorded, please leave another message. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. wozdecky

wozdecky Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Ok. I will do it arround 14.00 hours. I'm not at my rig now.
    I've checked today and my times are on leaderboards, but obviously, as You said, server is slow and need some time to record it. Annyway I will try today.
    Thx,

• Like Like x 1
  6. wozdecky

wozdecky Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Ok,
    Now It works fine, I drove 5 tracks and it works.
    I'm planing this weekend to drive all tracks with dtm 2016 all 3 manufacturers to see how it is.
    One issue is too much slow server.

See ya,

• Like Like x 1