DTM 2019?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by R.Noctua, Dec 16, 2019.

1. R.Noctua

R.Noctua Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Do we have any chance of getting this? I know the license hasn't been renewed, was it really unprofitable?

I always knew there was a DTM in this game, but I didn't betray the significance. After I bought a DTM 2016, my world in simracing changed completely - I don't even want to see GT3 anymore(although I still love :rolleyes:).

Except Raceroom, nobody offers this series and I'm afraid they never will.

• Like Like x 5
  2. fl0wf1r3

fl0wf1r3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    Do you know what is really bad in this forum, you can not search for the term DTM because it's too short lol

I hope Mr Berger and the manufacturers are smart enough to see the advantage in sim racing. The best advertisement for their series I would say

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. R.Noctua

R.Noctua Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    That's right, that's right. Even when I was playing AC/ACC, I knew that Raceroom had a DTM and it was said to be amazing. This was confirmed in practice.

It's the strongest part of the game. Everybody knows it from DTM-series - it's the best commercial I can come up with.

I think it's the game's calling card and its embodiment. Even for those who haven't played, but have heard.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  4. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    I fully agree it would be awesome to have the new DTM license.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jiva

Jiva Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I'm to new sim racing, R3E was my first choice, and I absolutely LOVE the DTM series. IRL it has been one of my all time favorites to watch (yes, an Audi fanboi, hate me now lol) and in R3E it is just plain fantastic :p

DTM 2016 is my first experience with it and searching this topic here I wondered what I could possibly do to express to "the powers that be" how wonderful and worthwhile a new DTM license will be.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  6. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    Must say, that I came to R3E only for DTM and GT Masters in 2014, I think.

• Like Like x 2
  7. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    You could kidnap Gerhard Berger.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1