Resolved DTM Experience 2014 - AI cars slow down on start/finish line

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Frank25, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Frank25

Frank25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    Yesterday I did a 13 lap race with DTM Experience 2014 single player. After lap 6 the first AI cars made their pitstop, but I didn`t stop and followed 2 AI cars to the start/finish line. Then the AI cars suddenly slowed down for no reason like they did a pitstop and I could overtake them easily. This was not the first time, that I had this behaviour of AI cars and I also have seen it in YouTube videos with R3E DTM races.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  2. Frank25

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    This bug also still exists. Today I made a race with "ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014" at Nürburgring. When the pitstop window opened, the first AI cars made their pitstop, but I didn`t stop and followed 3 AI cars to the start/finish line. Then the AI cars suddenly slowed down for no reason like they did a pitstop and I could overtake them easily.
    Please fix this bug, because this could easily cause a big crash with the AI cars, that slow down for no reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, I've been able to reproduce this issue and have now made one of our developers aware of it. As soon as time allows he will look into this issue.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Frank25

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    I've tested the game after the latest patch and the bug is gone. No more AI cars, that slow down for no reason, when other AI cars make their pitstop.

• Like Like x 2