Question Dude wheres my Porsche ?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Melonbuster, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Melonbuster

Melonbuster New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi all on Wednesday i spent a fortune purchasing the content i did not already own, while trying out my new cars and tracks i noticed i did not have the Porsche 911 GT3 R GTM18 and the liveries for that car, i have submitted 2 tickets to the NOT very helpful help desk i have heard nothing from them, ( it only takes one a few seconds to spend ones money, how long does it take one to get any help ? ) thanks.

2. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Did you (try to) purchase that purchase on wednesday as well or did you already own it say a month ago. If its the former then everything is as its supposed to be as the car was taken out of the store when the new gt3 porsche arrived and hence cant be bought anymore

• Like Like x 1
  3. Melonbuster

Melonbuster New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Nico i owned a lot of it from years ago and just decided to get back into it recently, so i started buying cars,tracks and packs over maybe nearly a week now, and when i sorted my finances i decided to complete the sim by purchasing the remainder buying the premium pack and i think it may have been on Wednesday (hundreds of pounds later), and when i go to try my cars and tracks the car is there with the purple above so i click on it and there is 4 liveries with buy now on them when i thought i had just bought the lot.

4. Melonbuster

Melonbuster New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reply Nico the damn thing should have been removed and i wouldnt have been left banging my head against the wall wondering whats went wrong, thanks much appreciated.

5. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Think that was the plan but something mustve gone wrong.
    Take care of your head ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Melonbuster

Melonbuster New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks i was concerned about the wall im almost through to next door lol, thanks again.