Bug Duplicated laps in logs after the December patch

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Balrog, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    I'll admit I only noticed just now, since the December patch, our Race 2 laptimes are duplicated in the logs in every case.

Our schedule looks like this
    [​IMG]

And if you check Race 2 laps in the Simresults report, all 9 race laps are logged twice (I can attach the original logs as well if necessary, but it is duplicated as well, I checked it)

2. CaptainCoffee

CaptainCoffee Esports Manager Beta tester

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Just to be sure, is the dedi updated to the latest version or is it running an older version by any chance?

An update will be available today, so it's definitely worth checking if it still happens after this update

3. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, we use the Steam auto-update on the server.

4. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
  5. CaptainCoffee

CaptainCoffee Esports Manager Beta tester

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Are you still using the same setting as the one in the screenshot, or different ones? (So we can try and replicate the bug)

I'm guessing it's 25 minutes, 10 laps, 10 laps but need to know for sure :D

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  6. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    Yeah it's the same, 25 - 18 - 18 minutes, or 13 - 10 -10 laps in this exact case. But it's not just us, the same problem came up in another community as well (I don't know the exact format for them, just seen the convo about it).

7. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    Guys, have I told you how I love to edit big ass JSON files manually? :cool: It happened again.
    @J-F Chardon sorry for tagging you, but is there a chance for a fix sometime?

8. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    One important aspect I forgot to mention is that the short 4 min qualy before the second race is a superpole/rolling start one.

9. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    Have this issue been fixed yet? I'm only asking because last week the laps actually didn't get duplicated, but I've seen somebody else reporting a similar issue a few days ago, so I don't know.:D

10. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    FYI: This issue is still there for us since December. To be precise, there was one round when the laps didn't get duplicated, but all of the other logs are containing the problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. keanos

keanos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    Yes can Approve this, it's still there for 2 race format, the result of the first race is doubled. Also Incidents.