Eisprinzessins World Online. Questions!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eisprinzessin, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Moin!

Some Questions for the Dedicated thing:

1) Is it possible for me to switch sessions, if i start a game via the dedicated server tool?

2) Is it normal that in qulifiying session you start directly driving on the track and not in the pit? Is there an option?

Hm, thats ist...

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    For 1) No thats not possible. Even if it is your Server, after joining that Server as Driver you are a normal player on that server.

For 2) There is an option in the dedi-Server-Tool. For each session you can select standing or rolling start with these small icons beside it. In quali the rolling-start would mean a hotlap-session with you alone on the Track. In Race that setting has no effect. It will always be standing start AFAIK.

3. Eisprinzessin

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Much Apprecited. Thanks.

1) So if i set a freee practice to 90 mins there is no way to simply "click for next session" in the dedicated webbrowser?

2) thanks, will try in the evening.

4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    No, unfortunately there is not such an option... hope something like that will come some day... At the moment you would need to restart the server set practice-time to 0min and reconnect to it.

5. Eisprinzessin

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Ah, ok. Thought there is a solution like it was bei GTR2. But thanks anyway.