Question Engine vibration

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Inkabodpain.2old4forza, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Inkabodpain.2old4forza

Inkabodpain.2old4forza New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I copied a game profile from a you tuber that also had a ini.file which i installed which works great with my direct drive wheel . Only issue I am having is no matter how I adjust engine vibration in game nothing comes thru. I have a different profile and in that one i do have engine vibration coming thru the wheel . I am using same Simucube profile for both in game profiles.. Is there something in the ini. file that i should change. And finally front wheel drive cars have a lot of oscillation and also on straights . Thank you again.

2. SHK

SHK New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Maybe the frequency on that file has been set to zero ? Check that the line "FFB throttle vibe freq mult" have the default value of "1.0".
    When you change engine vibration in-game the setting that is modified into the .rcs file is "FFB throttle vibe zero magnitude". I also have a simucube setup that is set to around 7.70Amp and i found that even with the engine vibration set in-game at 1% it is way too much effects. I've manually set the magnitude to "0.002" (0.2%) and i think it's a good compromise.

• Informative Informative x 2