Erreur 2103

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TeechSwiss, Jul 7, 2021.

1. TeechSwiss

TeechSwiss New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Good evening, I come back from vacation tonight and I notice error 2103, like 5 or 6 months ago.
    I had to erase the game from my old steam account and buy a new game and all the DLC since it had been hacked.:mad:
    I hope it doesn't start again?
    Here is what Steam tells me:
    Fraudulent Steam access and accounts lost to hackers continue to be a persistent threat to the gaming community. To that end, we've updated this guide to better help gamers understand how to protect and recover their accounts.

Maybe you weren't paying attention and accidentally clicked a malicious trade link. Maybe you logged onto a third-party website with your Steam credentials. Regardless of the method, your Steam account is now compromised and you're not sure what to do. Thankfully, Steam Support has some steps you can follow to reclaim your account.

According to Steam, 77,000 accounts are hijacked every month. At first, there wasn't a lot of malicious activity, but once the Steam economy began to grow, so did the hackers. While hackers generally target the new and naive, even those who are Steam veterans have been taken for a ride. Hackers have a myriad of ways to get into accounts, and users must remain vigilant lest they become another victim. As the "I got hacked" stories began to accelerate, Steam prepared their own countermeasures against the threat.
    Meric for reactivating RaceRoom.
    Nice evening Pascal Genoud
    Excuse me for my english

2. TeechSwiss

TeechSwiss New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello
    no answer?
    You cut the access like that ??
    I paid, I think I can have an explanation,
    Can you give me my last connection to the game, my steam is TeechSwissMotorsport
    Congratulations

3. TeechSwiss

TeechSwiss New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  4. TeechSwiss

TeechSwiss New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am averaging 90 of reputation, set from the last race where I get destroyed without comment and these drivers are not sanctioned.
    but hello
    upload_2021-7-11_19-25-51.jpeg