Problem Error 2104

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Bee, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Muca

Muca Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    It is working again for me. Give it a shot now guys.

Edit: whoever the poor guy is that is still working at S3 thank you

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    sounds like an network ISP issue to me.

3. Cardinal BoneCrusher

Cardinal BoneCrusher New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Still not working for me, very frustrating, guess I'll just try again in the morning...

4. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,

The 2104 that were occurring last night were due to Steam servers which caused logins not to process. Unfortunately there wasn't much we could do except wait for Steam to solve it on their end.

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. lifeofbrian

lifeofbrian Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Can I ask why no announcement was made regarding the problem, not on the forum, Facebook or Twitter, to let people know what was happening. I wonder how many people trying out the game before they buy any content tried to get on and think that there is a problem with their account so won't bother to make a new one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    BC they are not staffed 24/7. Located in Sweden so time difference of the issue puts it in the middle of the night.

Things go down on the internet all the time with no announcement. Although it sucks, it is not abnormal.

7. lifeofbrian

lifeofbrian Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Of course I understand that the offices will not be staffed 24/7 but is the game only to be supported and used in office hours? What about people across the world, should they not expect support in their timezones? They must have tech staff looking after the servers? And by your answer, they didn't start work until after 12pm today, and finished before 6pm yesterday (the time of the first post).
    I have a Teamspeak server, if it goes down, I get an email about it within the hour 24/7, and it's fixed very shortly after that, 24/7. The internet is 24/7.

And to the s3s staff, my question was just that, not a complaint as such.