Error 503 can't login, any help or suggestions ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IsaacSega, Aug 27, 2015.

1. IsaacSega

IsaacSega New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    New forum member here, over the last few days i have been getting error 503 intermittently. I would login sometimes by entering the details again however, today i've totally failed to login even by entering the details meticulously. Is this a server end issue, and if so is anyone else experiencing the same issues ? I've also verified game files via steam. Any help will be appreciated.

2. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Isaac, can you log into game.raceroom.com ok or are you getting an error there as well?

3. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    I do get it on start up ~1/10 its not a big issue normally just shut off the game and try again and it works no problem.

4. IsaacSega

IsaacSega New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can login into that url sadly it's also logged into the game again now. So i don't know if this is something that occurs for some reason. My networking is working fine as well.

5. IsaacSega

IsaacSega New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That seems to be the issue, i just posted today because i tried for about an hour and could not get in.

6. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    Do you live in Germany? the devs say some German isps are being annoying and are causing issues.

7. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Another thing you can try is just to restart your Router.

8. IsaacSega

IsaacSega New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will try restarting the router if the retries don't work again tomorrow. Thanks guys for the help