europe 1 server has problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 13_barbas_13, Nov 30, 2020.

1. 13_barbas_13

13_barbas_13 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The europe 1, 2, 3 ranked servers has problems, ejects continuously and many times does not allow entry with only 5 or 6 racers on the track. In public servers I have no problem
    Any solution or is it r3e problem.
    Sorry for my english but it's google translator.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  2. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    El mismo problema. clasifico problemas, y cuando entro a veces me lanza por ping alto, y chequeo ping y otros juegos sin problemas, y por unos días entrar al juego solo toma minutos. antes de que fueran segundos

• Like Like x 1
  3. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    this one of them I also have unexpected Closing

Attached Files:

4. 13_barbas_13

13_barbas_13 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pues a ver si le ponen solucion rapidamente

5. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    With only 2 incidents! As I've been in the raceroom for a long time, on these dates I have always had some problem with the servers, I suppose because of the offer, and there are more players than normal, but never as bad as this year, yesterday I was more than 1 hour trying to play. success crashes and servers without response or the game was simply frozen, to further frustration the corresponding loss of reputation, again I have to fight with the rookies

6. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like an issue at your end with antivirus/firewall software or ISP otherwise more people would be complaining. Where are you connecting from? Have you tried changing antivirus? Bitdefender free edition seems to work well.