Question Extra low video settings

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nash Bobo, May 1, 2021.

1. Nash Bobo

Nash Bobo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    I took my video settings out of automatic and put it in low. It helped a little. If i put the settings in custom, would it work better if I turn off some more (if I can). Or would it work against me. I only have freeze frame at the start (with a lot of activity on the screen). Give me your point of view on lowing video setting more and other stuff to stop the freeze frame at the start.

"Nash"

2. OtterNas3

OtterNas3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Lower visible Cars

3. BeefMcQueen

BeefMcQueen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
  4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Turning off drawing other ppls cockpits is wort a good few fps too

Andi

5. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Since I am 6 hours (New York time) behind Sweden's time. Most of my racing is done at 2 or 3 o'clock am (Sweden time). Not as many drivers around that time in Europe. Racing with 4 or 5 drivers doesn't upset the computer that much. Looks like some of stuff you're sending me to could help. I just don't feel that's is right to race with equipment that's not working or that can't handle the game (driving blind). You are just giving other drivers a bad day.

Thanks guys

"Nash"

6. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Look at this above. A cowboy is talking to Amino the muppet, a cartoon car and a Ferret. Is this Sweden's version of Sesame Street. Or, is RRE trying to get into kids entertainment. I never thought my life would end up this way.

"Nash"

• Funny Funny x 2