Question Fanatec ClubSport V2 still not supported?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Sean Lander, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Sean Lander

Sean Lander Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Am I right? Even after this 10GB patch we still don't have support for this wheel which was released more than 6 months ago?

When I fire it up it still comes up with "N/A" in the wheel rotation settings.

What gives?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Mmm not good news,I thought it would be included,I'm expecting mine soon hopefully it's in by then.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Icebear

Icebear New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hello
    i was able to manually define my csw v2 in a mixed keyboard profile, wich was not possible before this patch
    it works in race.
    unfortunatly, FFB settings are really strange.

Is anyone able to give me the right settings for fanatec wheels ?
    I feel like it will be a long time to find the solution by myself ;)

4. RomKnight

RomKnight Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Icebear, it'll help if you adjust the degrees of rotation in the wheel to whatever cars have, a.e., gt's have 540ยบ so if you set that the wheel's response will improve a lot. There's a post somewhere around here with these values precisely because cswv2 is not recognized.

Anyway, I can't get in-game ATM either (dreaded error 503 with a smoking blown engine :D ) so I can't say if my previous settings still work although, they weren't quite to my taste (too spongy/soft/dampened)

5. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Do you have automatic wheel range ?
    (Car setup -> direction setup)

Until then, we have "N/A" on wheel range settings, and game is not able to change it automatically in a car basis.
    If the wheel is recognize you should have wheel range working.

I was able to launch the game once yesterday, with my actual controler profil I still didn't had automatic wheel range.
    I tried to create a new one but had the error 50x then and cannot go further.

I always was able to define a profil with the CSW V2 (regognize as csw) but the game doesn't allow automatic wheel range.

6. RomKnight

RomKnight Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    You are right, but even in linux i'll probably be able to see the wheel because the usb device registers like that. But it is not detected by the game hence no "auto-setup" wrt degrees of rotation OR it is just the most important part that is missing :D

7. Sean Lander

Sean Lander Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Can the developers please answer this question?

I mean there is a Fanatec competition where you can win Fanatec gear. That doesn't seem to be supported. Seems a little odd.