Problem Fanatec CSL not recognized

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by dejw_d, May 25, 2019.

1. Gagaryn

Gagaryn New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Paul, thanks for your help - and your patience. I've finally got it sorted - it was a driver for the wireless dongle for my Corsair K83 wireless keyboard that was conflicting with the Fanatec driver - the keyboard has a joystick which shows in windows as a game controller. I've reverted to using the keyboard via bluetooth, it no longer shows as a game controller and now raceroom is working perfectly. Still not sure why I didn't have the issue in other games but I'm going to stop worrying about it and enjoy the game.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Great. R3E has had issues with some wireless stuff in the past but have not heard of it recently.
    Enjoy.

3. RKimsey

RKimsey New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Guys, extremely new to sim racing and I have this almost exact same problem. My screen cap would almost completely mirror the one from the original post. The game seems to know enough to know which controllers are missing (CSL Elite Wheel Base PS4 and the ClubSport V3 pedals). I don't have any wireless devices that I'm aware of but how would I know if it conflicts with the Fanatec driver?

As an FYI, I was able to configure using the property page device just fine and the steering wheel and pedals inputs work from at least the Fanatec property page.

4. Anthony Smith

Anthony Smith New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have the same problem with fanatec dd1 I am not unplugging anything I haven't even tried and I won't try I don't need to for any other game it is raceroom that has the issue that needs sorting out 6 months I've tried on and off to get it working how can a racing game be not able to even get a basic thing right like connecting a seeing wheel is totally beyond me I have over 20 racing games some 10-year-old and don't have any issues at all with any other games not even 1 of them except this one
    this is a known problem for 10 months and still not fixed
    RACEROOM SORT YOUR HEADS OUT

i have never even driven 1 lap because of this