Resolved Fanatec V2 + Pedals

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Triggerfish, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Triggerfish

Triggerfish New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hoping someone has some good tips. just got the game and also the wheel for PC. Works fine in the other race sims but having issues with this game. My profile finds the wheel and the pedals but they are in red. Also wheel comes up as a Mercedes wheel for some reason..I tried reinstalling the whole game and still does not work. windows 10 pc if that makes any difference. Thanks !!!

2. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Mercedes? ...... You mean BMW wheel, i guess.
    How do you have connected your Pedals? Directly to the base or separately via USB?

3. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Did you update drivers and firmware and did you make your settings on Fanatec Wheel Property Page?
    With the pedals it was the same to me. I connected pedals by USB to pc because the cable to the wheelbase was too short.
    In default controler profiles pedals were displayed red.
    Going to primary functions, you are able to assign accelerate, brake and clutch.

4. Triggerfish

Triggerfish New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the responses. foot pedals going right to fanatec hub. works for other racing sims with no issue. Yes comes up as BMW wheel and in red . When i click directly on pedals in profile it seems i can change it. But settings for wheel are grayed out and do not let me change. So game does not recognize the wheel correctly. Start game and I cannot steer. Drivers were updated and like I said works fine in PCars, Asseto and F1.

5. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I have my V3 pedals also connected to the base. It should work.
    I'd recommend to delete all RCS-files in "\Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\ControlSet\"
    and start over with a completely new controller profile. Don't forget to shutdown R3E first, before deleting the rcs-files.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Legende

Legende Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Mine is connected in USB , and i don't this problem , uninstall all driver , switch on all your fanatec hardware and re install the last drivers + firmware maybe ...