Ffb continued discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by higsy, May 30, 2020.

1. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Again, doing tests. If or if my ffb improves by going up in the thrumaster software to 100% and lowering the multipliers in the game, so as not to cut. I was realizing. That the ffb meter saw a positive graph of minimum force and the steering wheel did not reproduce or if it did not appear or was almost cassia, then it tried to increase the intensity of the direction. And it got more detail but the wheel became very heavy. And the same with vertical load helps to feel the way but the point comes that it becomes unstable. Now with normal values and 100% out of the game and lowering the multipliers to achieve greater impact forces, better asphalt feeling. But without being an excessively heavy wheel

2. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Just a reminder about something important. Always make sure in Advance settings that steering sensitivity is set to 50%. This can play a major role in regards to the FFB feel. Basically, 50% is linear which is what you should have and then in the cockpit mode pull up Input Meter just to make sure that the rotation of your physical wheel matches the onscreen steering wheel.

• Like Like x 1
  3. carlos de hoz

carlos de hoz Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    file modified for t300, 100% on thrumaster profiler, download car multipliers, reassign some keys I have several devices, canned effects, if you want to deactivate it, the purpose of this file is to get to feel a bit of a road, and less foamy feeling, just try to help surely someone will feel horrible or do not like any sensation, comment it to improve, I do not want to be the guru of ffb simply contribute my humble evidence

Attached Files:

4. Jim Scott

Jim Scott New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Carlos, I will give it a try. Jim