FFB setting for Accuforce

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1andOnly, Dec 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. 1andOnly

1andOnly New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Can somebody please share their ffb settings (both in-game and in Sim Commander) for accuforce whell working well after the latest update? Somehow its hard to find bood setting for me unfortunately. Thanks

2. Zhenya

Zhenya New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I understand you! Before this update, everything was kind of good. Even after updating the game, I did not change the steering settings. And then the dog bit me on the leg and I threw off my old profile and made a photo as it was before, but putting the same value is already another game. I don’t feel auto. on the GT3 class there is a steering wheel vibration from driving.

3. RWB Charger

RWB Charger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    I can send you my RCS file, been tweaked a fair bit.

4. TDIdriving

TDIdriving Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Here are my Settings. In simcommander Standard Profile 90% strenght and overall smoothing 7.64%. I have 10 same profiles for each DOR eg 486,900,720,540...

Ingame.
    FFB 100, Damping 20%.
    Steering Force intensity 60% then 17,50,50,30
    The other canned effects to your liking.
    Then i raised the ffb multiplier for each car down or a little bit higher for the new cars.
    Eg dtm 92 the bmw my multi is 3,0 the Opel is at 2.5...
    No Clipping then at all and little arm workout:)

5. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    My old FFB settings were entered into new profile settings manually and it works flowlessly. The only thing I had to tweak is multiplier per car.
    In the control set ini file, I've enterd my old values in FFB section manually again. Overall the FFB feels really polished and detailed.
    In simucube all remains the same.

6. RWB Charger

RWB Charger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Similar to mine but with the smoothing as well but I use no damping and no steering rack, SFI 45%, same 17/50/50 but I have tweaked the stationary friction, the sine curve revolutions for tyres and a few other things in the RCS file, feels great, really feel it squirm under braking.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zhenya

Zhenya New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    RaceRoom Accuforce.
    guys, I threw off my settings, if anyone would be interested, please let me know how they are to you. thanks!

Attached Files:

8. Zhenya

Zhenya New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    the only thing that bothers me is to constantly set the angle of the steering wheel angle of the car you are driving on. before the update this was not!