Problem Formula Raceroom 2

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Lars Bachmann, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Lars Bachmann

Lars Bachmann Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,

I love the FR2 cars, but...
    The main problem for me is the AI.

1. The AI is quite "unbalanced". I tested the cars in a race at two track I know quite well (Norisring and Suzuka). For racing on the Norisring I was able to choose a quite high difficulty for the AI. But at Suzuka I was about 6 seconds slower than the AI with the same difficulty as on the Norisring. I think you can imagine how much I had to turn down the difficulty and for a championship this high difference would be not very good.

2. The AI behave if you are invisible, especially if you are slower than the AI or exiting the pits. They just crash you or kick you off the track when they want to overtake.
    Is it only me who has this problems or is it the same for others?

Overall (not concerning my AI-problem) you did a very nice job with these cars. They are very fun to drive and the sound is awesome.

Merry christmas to everyone and have a nice holiday ;)

2. Gladys Maria

Gladys Maria Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I think it is the same with most of the cars i race the gt3,Spa i have to race at 110 ai strength if i used that at moscow i would be about 10 seconds off the pace,i have yet to run one championship were the ai is even over all the tracks,stick to single races it less trouble.Merry Christmas Lars.:)

3. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    You should really switch to adaptive ai. Then before each race go into
    A practice session a couple of times to help dial them in. Then they will adapt to your skill level and pace for each track.