Problem G29 since update

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Badders46, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Badders46

Badders46 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,

Racing with a G29 and I believe since the update, the FFB has felt very wishy washy... Anyone else had a problem? Didn't see any FFB updates... Is there anything I can do to see if it is my end?

FFB when on desktop is strong... As soon as I go into r3e is become washed out and weak... Have tried several different settings and nothing makes a huge difference!

Have uninstalled and installed the Logitech software and unplugged wheel and used a different port too..

Cheers,
    Dan

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Had maybe something similar with my g27, but I'm not sure if it was related to something different as I had to reinstall my drivers... But After I went into my controller-Profile everything felt normal again.

Are you driving the same car as before?

3. Badders46

Badders46 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hey, thanks for the reply...

I think I reinstalled the drivers but hadn't uninstalled... How do I do this?

I used an older controller profile in RR and it seems a bit better so will try and use that profile and see how we get on...

Thanks

4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    You can find the Logitech-Driver and Tools in the control-center within Programms & Features. There you can deinstall it.

If you find it still to weak, maybe use the FFB-Meter (a button for that can be assigned in the secondary controller-settings) and check if you can increase the force-feedback-strenght in the FFB-Settings in game without getting clipping.

5. Badders46

Badders46 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Thanks a lot... I had a play this morning and it is definitely better than it was! I am getting slight clipping but on the whole it feels a lot better!

Thanks for your help!