Problem Game crashes in long multiplayer races

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von Cristiano de Sá, 12. Juli 2015.

1. Cristiano de Sá

Cristiano de Sá Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,

Me and some friends are having problems in long racing multiplayer, specifically 40 minutes race. In our Thursday's race, two players had CTD remaining five minutes to the end. And today, we tried again, and were 4 with the same error. Maybe some replay recording error?
    Please help us solve this because is damaging our league.

Thank you so much,

Cristiano de Sa

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. AMG Vilas ®™

AMG Vilas ®™ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
  3. SylverFyre

SylverFyre Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    On Thursday evening, I played an open multiplayer server DTM2013 race at Nurburgring sprint for 30 mins practice, same qualifying and a 1 hour race, without issues.

What cars were you racing and what track? Maybe there is a memory leak on one thing?

4. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Have suffered with several crashes back to lobby, with message "connection lost" have always presumed it was stroppy server hosts unhappy with how race was going! I have a 76Mb Fibre connection with my dedi server regularly pinging at 10-11 so don't believe the problem is with my connection, happened at least a dozen times over the weekend! :(
    While I'm at it, having real trouble with pitting in race, several times I enter pits in window, the boys do the deed with the spanners then whilst exiting I'm told I have to make pit stop? If I don't pit again I'm Dq'd, so pit again, waste another minute and as exiting I'm told I have a drive through for exceeding pit speed limit :confused: wasn't even driving the car in pits, down to AI surely?, was only a 15 min race, now I must admit I am using the wonderful creation that is crew chief by mr_belowski (cheers man :) ) which also informs me that my motor is toast at the start of every session so maybe I'm just suffering with misinformation. Have told him a hundred times not to talk to me on a bend, does he listen, does he hell! :D

5. Cristiano de Sá

Cristiano de Sá Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your interest. ;)
    We were using DTM 2013 in Zandvoort. I thought about memory leak because I only use 4GB of RAM, but some friends with 4GB finished the race, and others with the same problem have 8GB.