Problem Game crashes in multiplayer

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by mESCx, Apr 7, 2015.

1. mESCx

mESCx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +106 / 0 / -0
    After the last update, game started to crash everytime when i trying to connect to some multiplayer servers.
    After choosing car and livery, i got the loading screen for a long time , then windows reports that application has crashed, next time i was trying to connect that server - game just put me back to choosing server menu few times, then it crashed again on loading menu.

Tried with a lot of servers , and i can connect to some of them (something like 40 % of them), but with others 60% i get crash report. Wasnt able to connect on any server with GTO, G5 cars, few GTR1 servers, and a lot of others... Worked fine with DTM2013 servers in both menus DTM and R3E, DTM92, and ADAC13...
    Ping was fine on all the servers (less than 90ms). I have verified game files with steam, they was fine. Turned off antivirus... didnt helped.

Does anybody has same problem? How to fix it ?

2. Drei

Drei Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    i have had that right after the last update, but after a couple of days it just suddenly gone...no idea, but there is something for sure...

3. Sébastien Degraeve

Sébastien Degraeve Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    I play only on DTM Experience(since December 2013).
    I have systematically a Game Crash when I connect to a server(switch to free practice/qualy or qualy/race).It's always during loading of the game(multiplayer and replay).If there is 1min before the end of the session(free practice),I wait beginning of the next session(qualy) to enter the server.

Sometimes I have problem with disconnections on DTM Experience.I can try many times without managing to remain on the server.This is a timing issue with the server.
    For example in the server list, you choose a server.It remains 5m30s before switching to the race.Loading time 2min.Normally,I have 3min before the end of the qualifying.
    As soon as you are accessing the server,time remaining is 10min.
    Final result:loss of connection.

Also,I lose the connection when another player connects to the server.This happens very rarely.

When the server is full.I have many problems to login.Several Crash Dumps.

Each time a player connects to the server,there are slowdowns on the track.I don't understand why this problem hasn't been resolved(message for developers).

The game is in beta version but he is still very unstable on online.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  4. mESCx

mESCx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +106 / 0 / -0
    I have different problem, i tried to connect to empty servers , and servers with some players , when practice or qualifying , and there was still plenty of time before the end of session. I tried to connect to few servers with GTO/Bathurst maybe for 15 times , but game always crashed.

5. XristoXP

XristoXP New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hallo, ich habe das gleiche Problem! :(
    immer die folgende Fehlermeldung auf dem oberen Teil des Bildschirms:
    [Spiel] $ MP gescheitert Registriert Keine Antwort vom Server : Mad:

kann mir da noch eine bitte helfen ???

6. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Do you have any modified file, locally ? Did you restore the file structure in steam ?

7. XristoXP

XristoXP New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have not changed anything!
    I've been looking into steam after missing updates or defective folder, but nothing

8. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Indeed,I modified XML files to create new cameras.But even with a clean install of the game(without modifying files),I had Game crashes.Problem is not there.....

9. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    I delete some game files(Replaydata,logs(race results),VCR and Crashminidump).

10. boban666

boban666 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hello
    I have a big problem with multiplayer. Any time when game switch session to second race, the game Lost connection. I check file with steam but I still have this problem.
    My PC: W10 , 8Gb Ram , GTX 1060 6GB , Intel i5 3,600 , G25 Wheel.
    Many thanks for any help and tips

Attached Files:

11. fredy

fredy Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    J'ai eu un crash (écran noir) pendant le chargement d'une partie.
    I had a crash (black screen) when loading a game.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1