Bug General Championship issue

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by OtterNas3, Jun 27, 2021.

1. OtterNas3

OtterNas3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    @J-F Chardon @Alex Hodgkinson @Thomas Jansen

After someone reported to me that the HUD is not showing some stufff, when you progress to the next Race in a Chamionship, i did some diggin.

It seems that if you progress from one Race to the next, some info just get's not written anymore in the API.
    This could maybe the issue that causing other problems too, in Championships

Most important to recognize a player would be:
    r3e.data.VehicleInfo.UserId (For the current watched Driver)
    This value holds the id number of the current watched User, if not AI, where it would be "-1" anyway

In the first race, this value is the normal Users Id, but on progress to the next race this value stays at "-1"
    This cause alot of trouble recognizing the Player for the Hud!
    If you quit the Chamionship, and then Continue again, everything works as expected for the current Sessions and Race.
    But after progressing then to the next Race, the above issues come up again!

Furthermore it does not "load" or "save" your settings for Seat position anymore even if it's the same Car.
    If you progress to the next Race, your Seat position gets resetted to "default" instead
    If you setup your Seat in a Championship session, then quit, and continue, it loads it fine.
    Only on the progression to the next Race, it will reset it to default again.

So i assume something Genral is going on for Championships, when you progress from one Race to the next!

Moo,
    Otter