Problem Glitches since latest Window update and R3E patch?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by RampageRacing, Apr 19, 2018.

1. RampageRacing

RampageRacing Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Raceroom was acting weird after I booted up my cockpit computer this evening. I had not been on since the latest patch and I also saw a message about a Windows Update having been completed.

1. Was doing some practice laps on Mid-Ohio in the Callaway Corvette. Using G27 wheel and pedals. After a slight off. The car would not move in any gear despite the engine making noise. When I switched into neutral the engine free revved to redline. Mouse pointer also seemed to be wanky too and it would take several clicks on anything to get it to register. Exited the game and restarted the computer.

2. Controls seemed to be working fine now. Ran about 5-6 practice laps without trouble. Then I went to the replay function to watch the laps and check my lines and apexes. Recording ran but when it reached the end I could not exit the replay. It just sat at the end of the recording and nothing would respond to the mouse. I finally had to bring up task manager and log off to get out of it,

Windows 7 64bit patched to latest version and patches.

Anyone else getting anything like this? The game, computer and controllers have run perfectly up until this computer restart and driving session.

2. kendoslow

kendoslow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    I'm on W7 and had no issues with the game last night.
    I did notice that one update had to be dl 3 times before it took.

• Informative Informative x 1