Problem Gt3 Bathurst

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Gladys Maria, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Gladys Maria

Gladys Maria Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Ai cars with unrepairable damage should be black flagged or the pit crew should realize when they pit in that the car is in no condition to continue the race safely and quit the race.Every race i have in the GT3 at Bathhurst against the AI cars are driving really slowly causing problems and just generally getting in the way.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  2. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    There is a ongoing problem with Bathurst and the AI, it's been like it for month's now, it does need sorting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Gladys Maria

Gladys Maria Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I hope so Gopher i like Bathurst in the GT3 class but i cannot bear to race there anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sven Blumenthal

Sven Blumenthal Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I'm so sorry that you have here a problem, but what's with driving Bathurst with another class ? ;)

5. c3lix

c3lix Active Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    ... really?

6. Sven Blumenthal

Sven Blumenthal Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Sure, because it's always sad when somebody have some problems....man, are you happy about that issue Gladys have ? :eek:

7. Skidmark

Skidmark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    Haven't tried GT3 at Bathurst but I race Bathurst with FRJ and WTCC 13/14/15 with no AI problems at all.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Gladys Maria

Gladys Maria Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    The WTCC are ok there because they are slow same with the juniors they have less chance of hitting the walls.What do you set the AI too when you are racing single player, i usually race the GT3 at 112%-115% every track, at Barthurst in the GT3 even at 120% i can beat them by 4 seconds a lap that tells me the something is wrong and having 4 0r 5 cars driving round slowly with blown gearboxes not retiring does not help either, you have not even tried the GT3 there why are you even commenting and underlining you have not had a problem just makes you look even more stupid,do you think i just make threads for the hell of it this is a known issue at Bathurst it's been like this since the track came out..:mad:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  9. Chocoloco

Chocoloco Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Bit of a overreaction, don't you think? In no way did he invalidate what you said, so why so aggressive towards others?
    For me it's both valuable feedback as I'm about to get the track and I mainly drive WTCC, if he hadn't written it I probably would have stayed away from the track due to your thread.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Gladys Maria

Gladys Maria Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Not really his first words were he has'nt tried the GT3 so why even comment and my rudeness came from the underlining he has'nt had a problem that is obvious if he had not even tried the cars at Bathhurst.Did i once mention the WTCC this is about the GT3 so why would this thread put you off buying the track.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Skidmark

Skidmark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    Apologies if you thought I was rudely contradicting you, I was simply trying to let people know that there is some great racing to be had at Bathurst in the cars I mentioned.

Let's all be friends again now... :)