German GTR3 Fun Liga

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Mario R., Jan 29, 2018.

1. RACE ROOM V

RACE ROOM V Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Looking forward to tonights Race! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. RACE ROOM V

RACE ROOM V Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0

WHAT AN EPIC BATTLE IN THE RACE WITH SASCHA TAKING THE WIN,JOHANNES WEIB AND MARIO RUDOLPH FIGHTING IT OUT FOR P2 AT THE END. JOHANNES DID NOT HAVE IT EASY AT ALL, HE WENT OFF AND FOUGHT BACK TO CLAIM 2ND WHILE SASCHA WAS UNTOUCHED IN P1. VALENTINO AND LUCA WERE RIGHT IN THE ACTION BEHIND MARIO BUT HAD A SMALL INCIDENT IN TURN 2 WHERE LUCA SPUN OUT AND VALENTINO ENDED UP WAITING FOR LUCA TO TAKE BACK THE POSITION, THIS INCIDENT PUT THEM BEHIND P10 SO THEY HAD TO WORK THROUGH THE FIELD SWOPING POSITIONS TRYING TO GET PAST DIRK SHULTZ IN HIS BLACK AND YELLOW PORSCHE. IN THE END IT MADE FOR GREAT RACING!

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  3. Mario R.

Mario R. Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    great race with many fun
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. jensmuellerhig

jensmuellerhig Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Hallo zusammen,
    da einige unserer Fahrer am Freitag den 22.02. an der AVIA Competition sowohl auch am Sonntag den 24.02. am ADAC GT Masters Event Oschersleben teilnehmen, haben wir beschlossen unser zweites Ligarennen (Indianapolis Grand Prix) bereits am 17.02.19 zu starten. (vorher 24.02.19)
    Es bleibt also nicht viel Zeit zum üben. :D
    Wir wünschen allen Teilnehmern der E Sport Veranstaltungen viel Glück und drücken unseren Jungs die Daumen.
    Jens

Hello everybody,
    Since some of our drivers will participate in the AVIA Competition on Friday 22.02. as well as in the ADAC GT Masters Event Oschersleben on Sunday 24.02., we decided to start our second league race (Indianapolis Grand Prix) already on 17.02.19.
    So there is not much time to practice.
    We wish all participants of the E sport competitions good luck and keep our fingers crossed for our boys.
    Jens

• Like Like x 1
  5. RACE ROOM V

RACE ROOM V Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    this should be a difficult track to master in sector 2, so may blind corners!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. RACE ROOM V

RACE ROOM V Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hey Mario,

Could you place Jeremy and i in the same team please. ;)
    BERACING-FXX C7 RACING

7. RACE ROOM V

RACE ROOM V Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Tonight's race will be an interesting one, some drivers setups are really fast! Johannes is so damn quick in turn 1,2,3 and 4 :)
    I believe there will be a huge battle between the Porsche and Mclaren :D

8. Mario R.

Mario R. Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    done

9. Mario R.

Mario R. Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Don't forget the AMG. And the car isn't everything :)

10. RACE ROOM V

RACE ROOM V Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Thats the spirit! i just wanted to get you thinking!
    :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. RACE ROOM V

RACE ROOM V Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Qualifying went ok i had the pace to get P3 on the grid but i had traffic on my last lap so settle where i was ;)
    The race started well and i noticed Christian Stock went off in turn 1 while Steve outbraked himself and lost some time in that, i eventually fought my way up to Mario with Lica all over my rear end! Eventually he came past me and i had Manu behind. As the 3 of us went into turn 1 Manu and i collided. Once i got going i tried to catch up but got 2 slow downs of 2.7 seconds :p and that was it :D
    Till next time ladies! ;)

• Like Like x 1