GTRX and its Physics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DjAngeloZero, May 22, 2017.

1. DjAngeloZero

DjAngeloZero New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For a few days i tested the CCGT, Pagany Zonda and RUF GTRX from this Class and i dont know why but for me these Cars are moving like im on Ice or theres a big earthquake...
    I tried to drive like the AI on Raceroom Raceway International and i cant take the corners like the AI does, not even close, dont want to talk about breaking before corners. The AI brakes on a Point where my Car is driving way out of Track...
    Im rly not a bad driver and got a very good Thrustmaster T150 Pro Racing Wheel and drive mostly against a very well trained Adaptive AI or AI @100 to 110%
    So my Question is: Do i have a bug with this Class that im not able to drive them properly or what ? I cant Post a video cause my PC is a bit bad at recording, so i hope ya know what i mean and ya understand what my problem is.

2. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    GTRX are having the medieval edition of RaceRoom physics. Their driving had been often compared to boats already a long time ago. We were told, this old class physics should get updated some day, if there are free capacities in the physics department.
    At least they show progress in evolution of car physics in RaceRoom.;)

Edit: Imo GTRX own one of the fastest AIs in RaceRoom.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: May 22, 2017
  3. Squanchy

Squanchy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    You are not alone in your struggle with this class. It's not an especially popular or up-to-date class in the game, to say the least... My advice would be, unless you are madly in love with those cars, is to focus more on GT3 or other classes. You will get much better racing with them.

4. DjAngeloZero

DjAngeloZero New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    okay so its not me whos drivin bad, well thats good to know and yeah they have to update the physics and AI ASAP.
    Well i drive with the GT3 Cars, i love the new McLaren S (i dont know the number right now ^^) but my loved car from GTRX is the RUF cause of its design, the best of all RUF´s in Game.
    So ok thx that solved my Question and a think till the AI and Physics are updated i drive this class with the lowest AI Difficulty and with maybe 5 cars not more ^^