Question Headset problems

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von stone7752, 22. Dezember 2015.

1. stone7752

stone7752 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    HI All, I've always just used my speakers on this Sim when I practice. Never used my Headset until now I need to and I don't have a clue Where & How to get them to work. I've looked in the Audio and I don't see anything there that would help me do it. And, I Really need to use them to keep my WIFE HAPPY AGAIN.....Please Help me

stone7752

2. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Mine just plug into the PC and work (USB, Audio, and Mic Plug). What kind do you have Stone?

3. Tux McBea

Tux McBea Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Not sure there is anything you need to set up in game.
    I just plug mine in, find the speaker icon on the Windows task bar, right click and select "Playback Devices" and make sure they are enabled and set as default in the dialogue box that pops up. Same again with "Recording Devices" for the mic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. stone7752 2

stone7752 2 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I've got a set of Corsair 2000 wireless headset

5. stone7752 2

stone7752 2 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    0K would I have to do it when I had just jumped out of another Sim and into this one?

6. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Are they working in all your games except R3E?

7. Tux McBea

Tux McBea Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    No, you shouldn't have to do it for each sim. This is set up in Windows, so once working, that should be it for all programs

8. stone7752 2

stone7752 2 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    0k Guy's I Really Do Appreciate your help......I did get it to work. For some reason when I jumped out of iRacing and went into R3E it (on its own I might also say). For some reason it just shut down my headset????? I dunno why either. But, I did go into the the "Playback Devise's" and it Was Not set up in there. Again, I dunno. I set it up again and did some testing in several Sim's and it kept on working every time. Time will tell on this I guess. Thanks to :)"itsmedavetn" & "Tux McBea" both of you did help me with this problem, :D Thx, and Good Day :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    No worries. Happy Wife, happy life or something

10. Tux McBea

Tux McBea Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    What Dave said! xD Glad it's sorted (for now at least!). Windows can be a fickle old beast when it wants to be.