HeelToe problems after update..anyone else?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElNino, Nov 16, 2016.

1. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    So after this update, the transmission damage started stacking up with my heel toe shifts. After some research, I realized my brake and accelerator pedals were linked, meaning pressing one reduced the others value if pressed at same time. I think I became good at heel Toe using this setup (in so much as matching revs to keep rear end stable) but after I fixed this issue, I've got to relearn my timing altogether to avoid damage.

So yes, sounds like I at least know my problem, but anyone else run into similar issue after the update?

Edit: I should note that I'm using the heel toe skills learned in R3e on my real car successfully, so can't be botching it that bad.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    lol no.

atm my only problem is error 503

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    My condolences to you.

Maybe the gearboxes in AC are tougher?? No problems there either. I dunno I need more time to work on this in the sim, but was curious if I'm the only schmuck having these issues .

4. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    all better now. Lowering my clutch biting point made a big difference in getting me back in sync. I also increased the clutch sensitivity, but honestly not sure what that's about...

Thanks to the devs - not sure what was done, but it was nice to see this in the hotfix patch so soon...between that and my settings tweaks i'm back to reliable, damage free heel/toe.

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1