Help with buying

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Molotuff, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Molotuff

Molotuff New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'm looking to buy some of the packs for this game, and I have heard that there are some packs where the tracks and cars are not cross compatible with the base game and others. Can someone tell me which ones they are please?

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Not sure what exactly you mean by that, but everything you can buy in the store - independent of whether it's in a pack or experience or not - can be used in Raceroom Experience (the base game).
    So if you buy one of the DTM or ADAC Experiences the tracks and cars included in those will be available in Raceroom and all its game modes as well, not only in DTM or ADAC Experience.
    And if you buy a pack that contains tracks or cars you already own (via another pack or bought individually) those will be deducted from the new packs total price.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
  3. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Ah, yes, that was the case with earlier DTM Experiences (2013 and 2014). But since DTM 2015 this isn't the case anymore, you can use everything you buy in the base game, which most people do anyway.

4. Molotuff

Molotuff New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for clearing that up

• Like Like x 1
  5. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    No problem.
    And if you're planning on buying more, you should find this info on how the store and discounts work helpful: https://forum.sector3studios.com/in...ence-faq-and-game-features-w-i-p.72/#post-218

Also note that buying vRP in bulk from https://www.raceroomstore.com/shop_en/list_page?cat=24 will give you the best value for money. Depending on how much you buy in one go, you can get up to 35 % discount. If you buy vRP there you will receive an e-mail with a redeem code which you can enter in-game.

6. dungbeetle

dungbeetle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    ... also, if you're buying in-game, make sure you have Steam Overlay on or the transaction won't go through. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. w4nn13

w4nn13 Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Just so sector 3 know the GTX list in there needs updating

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Errr, not only that I think... ;)