Question Help with VR Settings

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Lemonnuts, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Lemonnuts

Lemonnuts New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi All,

Very new to RR and enjoying the experience. I've come from iRacing for a few months to check things out. I've completed some ranked races etc and had a blast so far.

Hoping some fellow VR users could lend some guidance when it comes to the UI elements.

I'm already running CrewChief with OtterHud, custom DLL for direct to Oculus rather than Steam VR and have some questions:

1. I notice the relative hud distance needs a keyboard bind rather than a button input from my wheel, can this be changed to work with button binds?
    2. Each time i login i need to readjust the relative hud distance. Is there a .ini file or something i can set a permanent hud distance?

In addition to the above, i have some basic button mappings for car related "stuff" like brake bias etc however do other VR users have recommendations for the "must have" button maps for when in game? Coming from iRacing im used to the black box that does most of the things i need e.g. fuel, tyres etc and any info here would be appreciated as I'm not sure comparison to draw.

Thanks in advance

2. P. Byloos

P. Byloos New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    can help anyone with this problem?

3. P. Byloos

P. Byloos New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My screen is narrow in the car only

Attached Files: