Question How to change between different experiences?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by maxringel12, Jan 6, 2017.

1. maxringel12

maxringel12 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello guys,
    I'm new in this forum because I have got a problem. I started playing Raceroom again after few months now, and there have been a few updates. In former times when I wanted to play ADAC GT Masters 2014 Experience for example, I started Raceroom Experience on Steam. When the main menu of the game was opened, I placed the cursor on top of the screen and a window slided down, showing all the choosable Experiences (DTM 2015, DTM 2013, GT Masters, WTCC....), and by clicking on GT Masters 2014 I was able to play ADAC GT Masters Experience. What means that the whole menu changed to a yellow GT Masters look, with GT3 cars in the background of the main menu. When I started Raceroom yesterday and tried to open the experience, it hasn't been possible, when I placed the cursor on top, no window slided down. And this hasn't change by clicking like a manic there ;)
    Can anybody discribe an alternative or new way how I can change the Experiences in the game, or have sector3studios removed them from the game?
    Thanks for your help :)

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Separate Experiences have been removed, everything is done from the one main menu now.
    The content you own is still available via the Raceroom menu and when you start a race or championship you can select rule presets for the different series' (drop down menu underneath the track selection) which will set up the session according to the rules of the series/experience you chose (note that some minor things are not working like in rl atm, DTM 2nd race without pitstops f.e.).

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017