English How to get rid of multi-class grids?

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by CA_Alex-Everitt_29, Apr 18, 2022.

1. CA_Alex-Everitt_29

CA_Alex-Everitt_29 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am looking at hosting races containing multiple categories.
    Is there a way in the dedicated server window to prevent the grids separating the classes?
    Basically I want to combine the categories into one full grid.

2. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    There's always one who wants it the other way round....:rolleyes:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. CA_Alex-Everitt_29

CA_Alex-Everitt_29 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. I was asking if it could be done already as a server option, not if it can be reverted to what I suggested.
    2. There are other sims that can do multi-class, or mixed - I don't think it's such a question or request (if it were one) that deserves a roll of the eyes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Afaik : No
    Of course not :) And yes there are surely other Racing titles providing more options on that matter. What made me rolleyes is just the irony of your request, as a proper multiclass representation divided into classes is what you normaly may wish for.
    Nothing wrong with both ways and nothing personal about it Alex...;)

5. Erick Cardona

Erick Cardona New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's exactly what it's done in real life (in my area). 1.6 and 1.8 liter cars from different classes. This makes races with high number of users. It would make sense and could be helpful in raceroom to have full 15+ participants in a single race, since is mostly dead (At least for Americas).