Question How to launch DTM Experience?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by NERO, Jul 6, 2020.

1. NERO

NERO New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey, from buying the Pro Pack I own all the 2016 DTM cars. I also manually bought the remaining missing tracks from the DTM calendar to drive the DTM experience. The cars and tracks are all unlocked and can be used in the normal game modes, however I cannot launch the game in dedicated DTM Experience mode.

By mistake I once got to some kind of main menu where I could select between Raceroom Experience, DTM Experience, ADAC GT Masters Experience, etc. They were arranged in a circle. However, I failed to find this site again.

I know there is an extra DTM HUD with drivers' faces, the official logo, etc., so I'm missing that. What am I doing wrong? Or do I have to buy the "full" DTM Driving Experience with the remaining 2013, '14 and '15 cars? I find them to be completely obsolete, so I didn't pay extra 10 bucks for them... Is this the reason why I can't launch the DTM experience?

2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    This is what I found:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    The "Experiences" were removed some time ago. You will have to manually create a championship.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. NERO

NERO New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ah, that's a bummer but thanks for letting me know! I was getting crazy thinking I'm too dumb to find it.