How to put 'mandatory pitstop' in since update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Martin89, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Martin89

Martin89 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,

Before the update of two weeks ago came it was possible to select 'mandatory pistop' in the menu before a race.
    Since the update it isn't possible anymore and I really like to have the mandatory stop in my races..
    Any ideas about that?...

Other question beside that,
    I made a DTM 2016 championship with custom tracks in it, is there any way I can calculate the fuel consuming during a race?
    My races are based on minutes instead of laps, but there's no option to see how much laps the race will be...

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Martijn

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    There are little arrow buttons on the right side of the race setup options now, click "down" on those and you'll see the rest of the options, mandatory is down there.
    For the time being, I think the only way is to deduct the number of laps from your laptimes.

3. Martin89

Martin89 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks very much Christian!
    I'll have a look on that button :)

Unfortunately I think that's indeed the only way to know how much fuel you'll have to use :-/

4. Martin89

Martin89 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Another thing guys..
    Just had a DTM 16 race at Lauzits, and maybe you're familiar with it, but everybody is doing pretty quick stops, only not the AI who controls my car..:(
    The car drives like a pussy into the spot, only tire changing costs 5,2 seconds!!
    All the others are way quicker, when somebody is behind you when coming in, he's certainly in front of you when coming out..
    Does anyone else recognizes this annoying thing?..

5. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    I believe the AI cars only change their rear tyres, not all four, hence they will stop quicker if you don't do the same.

6. Martin89

Martin89 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for that James!
    But still very slow, when you look how quick the real stops are going, changing four wheels in less than four seconds..
    it just looks, feels and is very slow in the game :(

7. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    But that pretty much only applies to F1. In other series they have different regulations regarding tyre changes, like there's only two guys allowed to change tyres who have to run around the car like in WEC f.e.

8. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    DTM pit stops should definitely be a bit faster than they currently are.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Martin89

Martin89 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Please Sector3.. take a look at this video and fix those terribly slow pit stops in the next game update! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1