Known Issue HUD issues / incorrect positions - Report here

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by CaptainCoffee, Feb 18, 2022.

1. ShortyBuzzGER

ShortyBuzzGER Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Know for a long time and fixed with next update.

2. dudasro

dudasro New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Greetings!
    The night before yesterday I finished in 3rd or 4th place in a ranked race in Spielberg (I even overtook Jimenez at the end if I remember correctly), while according to the race results I didn't even start the race (DNS), but I collected 8 incident points..
    Unfortunately, this is not the first case, several of my races previously went to "nothing" on the list, but I don't feel like writing posts everytime after 1/2-1 hour races that I play on a controller.
    Thanks for patience and understanding!
    Roboo

ps: I didn't disconnect, but Otterhud marked my position in 11th place almost all the way through, but every lap when I crossed the finish line it put me in the correct position for the 1-1 moment.

Attached Files:

3. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Probably more of a connection issue than anything hud related. But ive had that happen a couple times as well, unfortunately dont know how to solve it tho
    Edit: oops just read the first post of this thread and looks like these types of issues is exactly whats its for :D

4. Gitch

Gitch New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Raced on the round 3 Praga championship on the server America #1 . (Donington)
    Finished first race 5th and the second raced finished at 2nd place.
    Final result i'm 7th place ........
    Anyway to fix this please ? Ive got video evidence from a live stream on twitch.

Attached Files:

5. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    Do you have anything like "Unserved penalty" in race results? Here:
    upload_2023-12-17_5-22-51.png

That could explain why you were places lower. But in any case race results won't be changed.