Question Is it possible to edit certain parts of the HUD?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by TheFlash, Nov 23, 2015.

1. TheFlash

TheFlash Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to change the position of the virtual mirror? It is too much in the center of the screen for my liking. I would like to move it up a little bit to see more of the track in front of me.

2. Is it possible to change the color of the time differences in the position bar? When I play on my big TV screen, the white numbers are kind of hard to read. I assume that it's no problem when playing in cockpit view because the top of the screen is dark/black (car interior). However, I play in external view. The top of the screen is bright/light blue/light gray (sky), which is a bad combination with the white numbers. Red numbers would be great.

2. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

Unfortunately these are not possible to customize. We did however get few reports about the numbers being hard to read on occasions, especially when there are clouds in the background. So we'll look into that at some point.

3. Gareth Smith

Gareth Smith Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
  4. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    the red tire/ware hud is also nigh impossible to read for me. especially because the tires only ware to the mid 80's befor falling off the cliff and 8 and 9 look quite similar at font size 2.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TheFlash

TheFlash Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    @Sonat Ozturk
    Thank you for your reply and the information! It's nice to see you guys, the developers, being active in the community!

@mrliister
    And thank you for your suggestions! The Web Dashboard looks cool...I'll give it a try!